Credit Card Payments by Phone: (833) 362-3800
WATER SYSTEM ALERT: None at this time.
PA DEP Announcement!!
For the 13th consecutive year, the LAUREL CREEK FILTRATION PLANT receives the prestigious Pennsylvania Area Wide Optimization Program (AWOP) Award recognizing outstanding efforts toward optimizing filter plant turbidity performance! The program focuses on:
- Increasing public health protection
- Proactively achieving regulatory compliance
- Improving treatment plant performance
- Maintaining high water quality throughout the distribution system
The LAUREL CREEK FILTRATION plant is one of five filtration plants STATEWIDE that has received this award!
MCMA continues to fulfill the core mission value of QUALITY water production and delivery every day to every customer.
MCMA alternate payment channels:
-Night Deposit Slot - Front Door (Right)
-Customer Portal www.lewistownwater.com/payment-options/:
-Bank Account Draft-free
-Credit Card by Phone-$2.95 fee (833) 362-3800
Water Service Applications for new water service or existing service transfers of water service can be initiated by telephone. Please call MCMA office staff Monday through Friday for complete details.
As the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic evolves, the health and safety of municipal authority customers and our employees is MCMA top priority. MCMA is continually receiving updates and taking action to maintain the critical need for water service to homes and businesses across the service area. In an effort to mitigate impacts of COVID-19, and as a measure to assist anticipated economic impact on all customers, the following items are being added to our action list:
- Instituting extended payment assistance plans. Please call the office as soon as possible to establish a payment plan.
- Administrative Fees for overdue water accounts will be waived in June, July, and August.
- Water turn-off for non-payment has resumed effective June 1, 2021.
- The 10% fee for invoices over 30 days past due has resumed.
Mifflin County Municipal Authority (MCMA)
MCMA, established in 1944, serves residents in Mifflin County, Pennsylvania. MCMA is committed to providing our consumers with a safe, reliable, and affordable supply of high-quality drinking water. MCMA provides potable drinking water, through a complex maze of almost 300 miles of transmission and distribution mains, as well as providing fire protection through over 600 fire hydrants.
MCMA proudly serves customers in Armagh Township, Brown Township, Burnham Borough, Derry Township, Granville Township, Juniata Terrace Borough, Lewistown Borough and Union Township.